Our calculators are fully tested and inspected by our team of expert technicians. You get the same long lasting calculator at fraction of the cost.
We offer a 1-year warranty. No questions asked.
Includes refurbished calculator, slide cover, and battery cover. Batteries and accessories sold separately.
The Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus graphing calculator replaces the TI-83 and can be used for many functions. This is the best selling graphing calculator on the market. This calculator is easy to use and is perfect for math and science classes including algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-calculus, calculus, physics, chemistry, and biology. This model is enhanced with Flash memory for flexibility in adding calculator programs for additional functionality.
- 16-character, 8-line display
- 160KB flash memory, 24KB RAM
- LCD screen features 64 x 96 pixel resolution for clear, readable display
- 7 different graphing styles help to differentiate graphs drawn
- Advanced statistics functions, including hypothesis testing and calculation of confidence intervals
- Probability distributions
- Complex number calculations
- Financial functions, including time value of money, cash flow and amortization
- Electronically upgradeable flash memory
- Built-in memory for storage and analysis of up to 10 matrices
- Fourteen interactive zoom features
- Can display graphs and tables on split screen to trace graph while scrolling through table values
Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Geometry, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, AP Statistics, AP Calculus, College Algebra, College Calculus, Engineering and Financial Functions
AP Calculus*, AP Physics*, AP Statistics*, AP Chemistry* SAT* I/II, PSAT/NMSQT*
"I bought a refurbished TI-83 from Topcalcs, and it works great for my college classes. I did not want to buy a new one since Texas Instruments charges too much for an old calculator." - David
"The most durable calculator I've ever had. If you have just one of these calculators, 1 is all you'll ever need provided you don't lose it. You'll likely lose it before it ever breaks. I own one from 7th grade that I have now owned for 15 years." - Lindsey