Our calculators are fully tested and inspected by our team of expert technicians. You get the same long lasting calculator at a discounted price.
We offer a 1-year warranty. No questions asked.
Includes refurbished calculator and carrying case.
Take the guesswork out of complicated math figures with this HP 12C financial calculator. A horizontal keypad features separate sections for numbers and functions for convenient operation, and the single-line, 10-character LCD display offers easy viewing. With more than 120 different functions, including amortization, depreciation and cash flows, this financial calculator provides versatile usage options. Twenty memory registers let you recall previous calculations, and the labeled buttons deliver effortless navigation when determining banking, real estate, accounting or financial figures. An auto-shutoff feature conserves battery life, ensuring long-lasting use. Approved for use in CFA, CFP and GARP FRM testing, this HP 12C financial calculator makes an ideal tool for business students.
- Financial calculator with 10-digit one-line LCD display
- This calculator is perfect for real estate, accounting, banking, finance, and business studies
- Dimensions: 5.1"H x 3.1"W x 0.6"D
- Powered by one CR2032 battery
- Has 20 memory registers
- Over 120 built-in business and financial functions including TVM, NPV, IRR, bonds, cash flow, amortization, depreciation and more
- Permitted for use on the CFP and CFA certification exams and the GARP FRM exam
- Easy-to-use layout helps prevent typing errors for efficient data entry
- Power-off memory protection keeps your data safe
- Keystroke programming, up to 400 steps
- Rpn and algebraic data entry
Real estate, accounting, banking, finance, and business studies
CFP and CFA certification exams and the GARP FRM exam
"I bought a refurbished TI-83 from Topcalcs, and it works great for my college classes. I did not want to buy a new one since Texas Instruments charges too much for an old calculator." - David
"The most durable calculator I've ever had. If you have just one of these calculators, 1 is all you'll ever need provided you don't lose it. You'll likely lose it before it ever breaks. I own one from 7th grade that I have now owned for 15 years." - Lindsey