Our calculators are fully tested and inspected by our team of expert technicians. You get the same long lasting calculator at a fraction of the price.
We offer a 1-year warranty. No questions asked.
Includes refurbished calculator, case, and battery cover. Batteries and accessories sold separately.
The new HP 50g Graphing Calculator provides optimum power, flexibility and connectivity for math, science, and engineering professionals, as well as college students. Featuring a more capable SD card slot, 2.5 MB total memory (512 KB, 2 MB Flash ROM), RS232 and USB connectivity, and a built-in intelligent editor, this system gives you more capabilities than ever before. Compact, portable, and simple to operate, the 50g features a 30 percent increase in usable space over the HP 49g, and handles complex computations with ease.
Powerful, Innovative Design For Fast, Accurate Computation
The 50g features easy-to-use, powerful tools that students and professionals can rely on for years of performance, including built-in graphing functions, constants, and applications. This calculator also offers built-in lessons and step-by-step problem solving examples to help illustrate abstract concepts. Choose between efficient RPN (Reverse Polish Notation), Textbook, or Algebraic data entry and rest assured that expansive memory (with SD card slot) means the 50g can handle even the most complex calculations. Graphing features include 2-D function, polar, and parametric plot, as well as 3-D, differential equation, and bar plot.
The 50g's large, high-contrast display with adjustable font type and size clearly shows every important part of a formula, calculation, or graph so you'll be able to clearly read and analyze your results. In addition, you can isolate and evaluate sub-expressions using the intelligent editor, while also cutting, pasting and copying objects as needed. Finally, the large equation library and over 2,300 built-in functions make this calculator ideal for both professionals and students.FEATURES:
- Large memory capacity and flash technology for future upgrade ability. 2.5MB memory (total memory includes 512KB RAM plus 2MB flash ROM with 780KB available to user)
- Powerful, yet easy-to-use.
- Customizations for your inputs and outputs.
- Fast, flexible and intelligent editor.
- Inferential and descriptive statistics.
- RPN or Algebraic mode of entry-system logic and familiar textbook entry.
- Large (131 x 80 pixels) with 30% more usable space than 49G+, high-contrast screen with adjustable type size
- SD card expansion slot which allows cards to be formatted right in the calculator
- 2300+ built-in functions
- 7.5 cm (3") high-contrast display with anti-glare protective cover
- Five built-in programming languages: User RPL, HP Basic, System RPL, Saturn assembly, ARM assembly
- Text editor with copy/cut/paste and find/replace functionality, plus multiple fonts and styles
- Matrix editor displaying seven rows and four columns by default
- Finance (time value of money and amortization)
Pre-Algebra, Algebra I & II, Geometry, Trigonometry, AP Calculus, AP Statistics, Biology, Physics, and Business & Finance.
AP Calculus*, AP Statistics*, AP Chemistry* SAT* I/II, PSAT/NMSQT*, ACT*
"I bought a refurbished TI-83 from Topcalcs, and it works great for my college classes. I did not want to buy a new one since Texas Instruments charges too much for an old calculator." - David
"The most durable calculator I've ever had. If you have just one of these calculators, 1 is all you'll ever need provided you don't lose it. You'll likely lose it before it ever breaks. I own one from 7th grade that I have now owned for 15 years." - Lindsey