Our calculators are fully tested and inspected by our team of expert technicians. You get the same long lasting calculator at a great price.
We offer a 1-year warranty. No questions asked.
Includes refurbished calculator, slide cover, and battery cover. Batteries and accessories sold separately.
The Casio FX-CG50 Prizm Graphing Calculator, with the advanced features of a next-generation, will support students and educators through middle school, high school, and into college. With Natural Textbook Display and an intuitive icon-based menu, students will find the FX-CG50 incredibly easy to use and its brand-new 3D Graph Drawing and improved catalog function allows for greater engagement and real-life application in the mathematics classroom.
- Natural Textbook Display
- Spacious 3.17" high-resolution LCD screen with over 82,000 pixels and over 65,000 colors
- Casio "Picture Plot" technology - infusing real life images into math
- Color Link and Conditional Formatting for graphs, charts and spreadsheets
- Graph rectangular, polar and parametric functions and inequalities, graphical analysis, streamlined solving for intercepts, intersections, etc.
- Capable of graphing x= relations
- Built-in graphing of conic sections
- Streamlined solving for intercepts, intersections, etc.
- Easily calculate values for given independent/dependent values
- Interactive Equation Solver
- Ability to edit previous entries
- Statistics regressions and graphical displays
- Statistics Residual Calculations
- Numeric differentiation and integration
- Recursive sequences
- Matrix operations and inverse
- Capture, clip & paste capabilities
- 3D graphing
- Direct-connect to compatible projectors
- USB-to-computer and calculator-to-calculator connectivity
Pre-Algebra, Algebra I & II, Geometry, Trigonometry, AP Calculus, AP Statistics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and also Business & Finance.
AP Calculus*, AP Statistics*, AP Chemistry* SAT* I/II, PSAT/NMSQT*, ACT*
"I bought a refurbished TI-83 from Topcalcs, and it works great for my college classes. I did not want to buy a new one since Texas Instruments charges too much for an old calculator." - David
"The most durable calculator I've ever had. If you have just one of these calculators, 1 is all you'll ever need provided you don't lose it. You'll likely lose it before it ever breaks. I own one from 7th grade that I have now owned for 15 years." - Lindsey